- This event has passed.
Tour de Champions – CycleAbility Challlenge
Click here to register or learn more: http://events.nyso.org/2023CycleAbility
DATE: September 9, 2023
Start and Finish: Kent, CT (Location TBD) – Approx 70 miles
Great for all ages!
This is our 34th Year!
– Lunch in beautiful Copake, NY – Beautiful house for lunch and rest before returning back to Kent, CT
– At end of ride, Special Olympics New York Athletes will be waiting for you so they can give you a medal for finishing the ride (very cool)
– Victory lap after all cyclists return and encourage families to join you on victory lap through beautiful town of Kent, CT.
– We are having a fun after party this year to celebrate the day and the teamwork. Families ARE encouraged to attend the festivities.
– Working on hotel discounts for those who live further so they can stay with their families as well
– Volunteers needed, so if you cannot ride and would like to be a part of it.
– Veteran riders are encouraged to raise $2,000 but we are allowing those who want to attend to raise at least $500 to cover some costs and help our Athletes.
– We will be having an option for those to do it virtually as well. More to follow
The CycleAbility Challenge is ah exhilarating, pledge-based fundraising event to benefit the 31,000 athletes of Special Olympics New York. Participants fundraise for this unique opportunity to cycle in different locations across New York State.