Hudson Valley – Tour de Champions – 2021 CycleAbility Challlenge
Click here to register or learn more: http://events.nyso.org/2021CycleAbility
DATE: September 18, 2021
Start and Finish: Kent, CT (Location TBD) – Approx 70 miles
Great for all ages!
This is our 32nd Year!
– Lunch in beautiful Copake, NY – Beautiful house for lunch and rest before returning back to Kent, CT
– At end of ride, Special Olympics New York Athletes will be waiting for you so they can give you a medal for finishing the ride (very cool)
– Victory lap after all cyclists return and encourage families to join you on victory lap through beautiful town of Kent, CT.
– We are having a fun after party this year to celebrate the day and the teamwork. Families ARE encouraged to attend the festivities.
– Working on hotel discounts for those who live further so they can stay with their families as well
– Volunteers needed, so if you cannot ride and would like to be a part of it.
– Veteran riders are encouraged to raise $2,000 but we are allowing those who want to attend to raise at least $1,000 to cover some costs and help our Athletes get back in the game after a tough year in 2020.
– Incentives – Raise $500 get a short sleeve dri-fit shirt / Raise $1,000 get a long-sleeve dri-fit shirt / Raise $2,000+ get a jersey (yes, they are back)
– We will be having an option for those to do it virtually as well. More to follow
– We will also be giving away some gift cards and items though out the event. For instance, the first 10 people who register, will be entered to win a gift card. Lots of FUN!
The CycleAbility Challenge is ah exhilirating, pledge-based fundraising event to benefit the 68,000 athletes of Special Olympics New York. Participants fundraise for this unique opportunity to cycle in different locations across New York State.